From:        Christian Krause <henshin.ck@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        07/12/2014 02:52 AM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] Problem migrating releng config to new Git        setup
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
we recently migrated to Git and now we are having trouble getting our build working again. The problem is that I don't know how to tell the build script that the releng project root is a Git repo, and not CVS or SVN. Here the output:

[start] [05:53:24] Started on 20140711 with these options:
  -projectid modeling.emft.henshin
  -version 0.9.11
  -buildType N
  -buildTimestamp 201407110553
  -writableBuildRoot /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi_henshin_nightly/workspace/build
  -thirdPartyJarsDir /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi_henshin_nightly/workspace/build/3rdPartyJars
  -downloadsDir /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi_henshin_nightly/workspace/build/downloads
  -buildDir /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi_henshin_nightly/workspace/build/N-SNAPSHOT
  -projRelengRoot /gitroot/henshin/org.eclipse.emft.henshin.gitd
  -projRelengPath releng/nightly
  -buildAlias N-SNAPSHOT
  -forceContextQualifier
  -fetchTag HEAD

[start] Create build directory /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi_henshin_nightly/workspace/build/N-SNAPSHOT

 cvs -d /gitroot/henshin/org.eclipse.emft.henshin.git -Q ex -r HEAD -d org.eclipse.henshin.releng releng/nightly
cvs [export aborted]: cannot get working directory: No such file or directory

How can I specify that it is a Git repo?

Cheers,

Christian