[platform-releng-dev] Problem migrating releng config to new Git setup

Hi,
we recently migrated to Git and now we are having trouble getting our build working again. The problem is that I don't know how to tell the build script that the releng project root is a Git repo, and not CVS or SVN. Here the output:

[start] [05:53:24] Started on 20140711 with these options:
   -projectid modeling.emft.henshin
   -version 0.9.11
   -buildType N
   -buildTimestamp 201407110553
   -writableBuildRoot /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi_henshin_nightly/workspace/build
   -thirdPartyJarsDir /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi_henshin_nightly/workspace/build/3rdPartyJars
   -downloadsDir /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi_henshin_nightly/workspace/build/downloads
   -buildDir /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi_henshin_nightly/workspace/build/N-SNAPSHOT
   -projRelengRoot /gitroot/henshin/org.eclipse.emft.henshin.git
   -projRelengPath releng/nightly
   -buildAlias N-SNAPSHOT
   -forceContextQualifier
   -fetchTag HEAD

[start] Create build directory /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi_henshin_nightly/workspace/build/N-SNAPSHOT

  cvs -d /gitroot/henshin/org.eclipse.emft.henshin.git -Q ex -r HEAD -d org.eclipse.henshin.releng releng/nightly
cvs [export aborted]: cannot get working directory: No such file or directory

How can I specify that it is a Git repo?

Cheers,
Christian

Back to the top