Re: [platform-releng-dev] [jdt-dev] Performance tests failing with Tycho: "We should have found org.eclipse.jdt.core project in workspace!!!"

On 11/13/2013 06:00 PM, Stephan Herrmann wrote:
Note, that for some tests the test data have already been stored in VCS,
which was separated out into
   http://git.eclipse.org/c/jdt/eclipse.jdt.core.binaries.git/tree/org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.binaries
If tests are decoupled from the main plugin projects, then of course
a new strategy has to be found.
Ok then perf-tests assume that the project in http://git.eclipse.org/c/jdt/eclipse.jdt.core.binaries.git/tree/org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.binaries/perf-test-projects.zip are in workspace but expect this to happen "magically". We need to find a way to have test setting up their environment.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top