Re: [platform-releng-dev] Heads up: org.eclipse.compare pom in needs updating

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 07/02/2013 02:51:44 PM:
> IMHO, for I-builds, we should expect/require that there be no POM
> Update errors and if there is, we should re-spin to fix them. (not
> sure we need to panic over it this week ... but ... in general, I
> think that should be the policy).

Can you explain why a rebuild helps? Since POM files are fixed automatically during the build, a rebuild with fixed POM files would produce exactly the same output as the original build, right? I agree we need to fix POM errors, but I'm not convinced they deserve a respin.

John

Back to the top