[platform-releng-dev] Build schedule for post-M7 builds ...

I need to update our "build schedule" for remaining of Kepler.

As far as I can tell, from looking at last year's calendar, about all we did different was to have I-builds every night instead of N-builds. No "multiple build" days (though, I'm sure "builds on request" are ok if something goes bad and can not wait).

And, of course, the usual  "signoffs" for each RC, meaning builds only on request, on Thursday before an RC.

Does that sound right? Consistent with
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_3.php

Let me know if anyone has any other suggestions/corrections, else I'll start updating according to that.

As a reminder ... given other build changes these past few months, we no longer have the ability to detect "no changes since last build" .... so ... we will always build even though sometimes no changes.