[platform-releng-dev] Status of builds and tests ...

Just to be sure Platform committers know, our new build did start to run tonight (Thursday 8 PM), but didn't get too far because of the problems with the hard drives, and them being still in the process of being restored.

So, a) good thing I prepared the Juno release early :) [downloads doesn't seem effected] and
b) would anticipate all to be back to normal Friday morning. At that time, I'll re-re-start the Linux unit test for the most recent I-build we wanted to do (but build machine (and then Hudson)) failed shortly before it finished ... and still schedule automated builds to start at 8 PM Friday (Eastern). Fingers crossed.

Back to the top