Re: [platform-releng-dev] Finally got Windows test results for I20130219-1600

> Looks like nothing too surprising, but a few extra in jdt.text, I think.

They haven't failed for a long time and pass well on my Windows 7 machine, so I guess it was just a hiccup on the test machine.

Dani

From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 21.02.2013 01:26
Subject: [platform-releng-dev] Finally got Windows test results for        I20130219-1600

See

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20130219-1600/testResults.php

Looks like nothing too surprising, but a few extra in jdt.text, I think.

Plus, I am re-running the Linux tests, because there was some issue with the window manager causing lots of "ui tests" to fail. These will be complete in a few hours, I believe. (approx. 9 PM Eastern).

Still no nightlies, but ... unless I hear we need an I-build respin will begin transition. I'll set noon Thursday as the deadline for any objections, but otherwise will "announce" the change then .. just want to be sure I can point others to the specific "last PDE Build". (And, I'm not saying auto CBI builds will be running tomorrow night ... I'm always surprised by last minute complications ... but, that's my goal).