Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.2.2 M-Build: M20130116-1200

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:12 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We had a problem with some version numbers that appear to have broken this build.  I've pushed up a fix into 4.2.2, could we please get a respin?

Paul,

what was the fix? Do you have a bug number or a link to the Git change(s)?

It was for Bug 374485 - [CSS] Theme exception when starting up an Eclipse4 App

In the end we needed 2 fixes, one for version numbers:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.ui.git/commit/?h=R4_2_maintenance&id=8f14292377e08c6f5df1adca0ecb798852e29e13

one because the bundle we were changing is in the RCP feature, and so it should not reference org.eclipse.core.filesystem:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.ui.git/commit/?h=R4_2_maintenance&id=04049db5131bcded2ae7c8ed8eab76e460132a9e

Sorry about that,
Paul

--