Re: [platform-releng-dev] I want some information about eclipse releng~please help~

I suggest you ask these and future questions on one of the Eclipse Forums.

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/

Perhaps on the newcomers forum, if you want a broad survey of where to look next,
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/89/

and perhaps in the Eclipse Forum,
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/11/

For two reasons:
  1) this mailing list is primarily for us Eclipse project committers ourselves to use to get our Eclipse Project day to day business done; and
  2) there are a LOT of really smart people in the community, many of whom have been through exactly what you are starting to go through,
so they could help you even more that "us experts" because we are pretty focused one thing, what we currently do.
Others in the community may have a broader view and be able to point you to better examples for your case and situation.

Hope that helps,

(I am a little disappointed to know there is no masters thesis coming. :)