[platform-releng-dev] We have lift off! Our first 4.2 primary build on build.eclipse.org has been promoted: I20120411-0906

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20120411-0906/

Please request respins if needed.

For anyone not on status call, we won't have unit tests running for a week or two (well, it'll be a week or two before I begin looking at running them :)

So, test well, check logs, etc.

BTW, the corresponding "equinox drop" will be delayed ... I forgot to get the right permissions set there so  hopefully later today it will show up.

Back to the top