[platform-releng-dev] Another check/test of builds on build.eclipse.org?

I think we are nearly ready to start publishing builds again on "downloads"  ... emphasis on "I think".

If anyone wants to look/check the latest, I've changed the "build output" on build.eclipse.org to more closely mimic the structure of what it will end up being on download.eclipse.org.

Namely, there is now a "siteDir" that has subdirectories just like downloads.eclipse.org/eclipse has:

So, for for example, the latest test build:

http://build.eclipse.org/eclipse/eclipse4/siteDir/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20120410-0633/

http://build.eclipse.org/eclipse/eclipse4/siteDir/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20120410-0633/testResults.php

composite update site at

http://build.eclipse.org/eclipse/eclipse4/siteDir/updates/4.2-I-builds/

equinox downloads index page doesn't display yet at all on build.eclipse.org, but there are results there, so I renamed index.php to index.phpHOLD so you can at least see the raw files at

http://build.eclipse.org/eclipse/eclipse4/siteDir/equinox/I20120410-0633/

perhaps check some of the jars or the equinox-SDK-I20120410-0633.zip?

There's many issues still to solve, but some big ones have been fixed this week, so let me know if anything seems way off.

Back to the top