Re: [platform-releng-dev] Another check/test of builds on build.eclipse.org?

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:53 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I looked at the build and it seems to contain the latest stuff from the 'integration' branch for the common bundles. One bad thing I noticed were exceptions in the console regarding a missing resource:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\win7.PNG (The system cannot find the file specified)
        at org.eclipse.e4.ui.css.core.util.impl.resources.FileResourcesLocatorImpl.getInputStream(FileResourcesLocatorImpl.java:41)

The bug for that:
Bug 376102 - [CSS] FileNotFoundException starting target workspace

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster