Re: [platform-releng-dev] eGit p2 repository

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA wrote on 08/18/2011 11:10:05 AM:
> If you are one of
> those people, you can use this p2 repository URL to install recent
> eGit builds, and the eGit releng tool:

Correction: The EGit releng tool is in another repository:

http://www.eclipse.org/external/egit/pde/updates-nightly

I was able to perform a release using this tool, with the following caveats:

- Commands don't show up in the Package Explorer. I had to use Quick Assist to invoke "Release"
- There is no preview of the changes being released
- All selected projects are released, regardless of whether they have changed

John

Back to the top