Re: [platform-releng-dev] Is anyone testing on the Mac?

I tested on Tuesday and Wedneday on Mac OS X 10.5.4 (on the latest
builds).
I20080806-1300 and I20080806-1800 also work fine with the latest Mac OS.

Unfortunately, I don't have a 10.4 machine to test, but according to the
download click through note, 10.4 should also work.
Please file the bug asap, including log or console output.

Markus