[platform-releng-dev] Is anyone testing on the Mac?

I'm not able to start Eclipse on Mac OS/X version 10.4.11 (Carbon) using I20080806-1300. Normally I would file a bug report but Bugzilla is down right now and this is milestone week. Has anyone else tested on the Mac recently? This is an older Mac (it's the one in the IBM Toronto lab) but it runs Eclipse 3.4 without any problems. Did anything change in terms of what Mac versions are expected to be able to host tEclipse?

Chris

Back to the top