[platform-releng-dev] performance results

As mentioned in the arch call, the performance results were missing two linux boxes. The performance results were not generated by the build automatically. On further investigation, the database process was spewing protocol errors.  I have restarted the performance database and regenerated the results for this build but results for two  of the linux boxes are still missing.  I assume they didn't get written to the db. The 8pm build will run with performance tests.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Kim

Back to the top