Re: [platform-releng-dev] p2 projects tagged for build

I don't think there is one scheduled yet but I wanted to tag so nothing was
missed. (these fixes were important ones we found and are including in our
test builds)

We still have a few issues that we are working out with the build but we
believe that we are down to a couple of problems with the way we are
building the products, and not with the way p2 is used during the builds.

             Philippe P Mulet
             <philippe_mulet@f
             r.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse platform release
             platform-releng-d         engineering list."
             ev-bounces@eclips         <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             e.org                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/29/2008 04:29          Re: [platform-releng-dev] p2
             AM                        projects tagged for build

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

When is the next I-build scheduled for ?

 DJ Houghton <DJ_Houghton@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent by:
 platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                To
                                                    platform-releng-dev@ec
                                                    lipse.org
 03/29/2008 05:14 AM                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject
              Please respond to                     [platform-releng-dev]
    "Eclipse platform release engineering           p2 projects tagged for
                    list."                          build
      <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have tagged the p2 projects for the next i-build.

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 224667. Second dropin is not discovered (FIXED)
+ Bug 224718. [ui] disable/enable p2 depending on system property (FIXED)
+ Bug 224744. Metadata generator does not perserve repository compression
(FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui.sdk
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.generator
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.dropins

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 542.737.118 ?