[platform-releng-dev] Where is org.eclipse.releng.generators.UpdateBuilder?

Hello,

I'm revamping our build infrastructure, and want to generate site.xml automatically.
I found some references to org.eclipse.releng.generators.UpdateBuilder e.g. in

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/pde-build-dev/msg00394.html

But I cannot find that class anywhere. releng.eclipsebuilder seems to indicate
that this shold be in plugins/org.eclipse.internal.build.tools in the basebuilder,
but it is not there.

Any suggestion how I could generate site.xml automagically?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top