Re: [platform-releng-dev] Rebuild request for I20070608-0010

Just to clarify: the broken link was in platform.doc.isv not user. And be
aware that I did not do a map file update for those. Let me know if I
should do so.

Dani

             Martin
             Aeschlimann/Zuric
             h/IBM@IBMCH                                                To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-bounces@eclips
             e.org                                                 Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] Rebuild
                                       request for I20070608-0010
             08.06.2007 16:13

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

JDT/UI would like to request a rebuild. We have
- an update for the about.html of org.junit4
- fixes for broken links in platform.doc.user and pde.doc.user (fixes
provided by Dani)
- some corrections in text and screenshots in jdt.doc.user

If it is preferred that we release these (doc-only) changes next week;
that's fine with us too. But I expect that PDE needs a rebuild as well for
their test failures.

1200 or 1300 CET would be good times for us.

platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx