[platform-releng-dev] Rebuild request for I20070608-0010

JDT/UI would like to request a rebuild. We have
- an update for the about.html of org.junit4
- fixes for broken links in platform.doc.user and pde.doc.user (fixes provided by Dani)
- some corrections in text and screenshots in jdt.doc.user

If it is preferred that we release these (doc-only) changes next week; that's fine with us too. But I expect that PDE needs a rebuild as well for their test failures.

1200 or 1300 CET would be good times for us.

Martin

Back to the top