Re: [platform-releng-dev] status on I20070208-2030

GO from PDE

Mike Pawlowski
IBM Toronto Labs
Eclipse Development
Loc: [ D1 / R0Q / 8200 / MKM ], PWA: 317
Tel: (905) 413-3320, Tie: 969-2745
Email: mpawlow@xxxxxxxxxx

             Kim
             Moir/Ottawa/IBM@I
             BMCA                                                       To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-bounces@eclips
             e.org                                                 Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] status on
                                       I20070208-2030
             02/09/2007 08:46
             AM

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

We will be rebuilding to  address the swt compile error.  They have already
updated their map file and are ready to go.

Could teams that contributed to the previous build please provide status
before I start the build.  They are

compare
platform core
team
userassist

Also, I haven't heard status from the following teams who have contributed
to a previous build

pde
platform ui
jdt core