Re: [platform-releng-dev] status on I20070208-2030

Go from UA.

Curt

Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/02/2007 08:46 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] status on I20070208-2030

We will be rebuilding to  address the swt compile error.  They have already updated their map file and are ready to go.

Could teams that contributed to the previous build please provide status before I start the build.  They are

compare

platform core

team

userassist

Also, I haven't heard status from the following teams who have contributed to a previous build

pde

platform ui

jdt core

ant