Re: [platform-releng-dev] power failure in build lab

For those of you keeping score at home, the build lab in Ottawa has so far
endured:
1. power outages
2. floods
3. lightning

To have a complete set of disasters of biblical proportions, all we need is
locusts now :)

Wassim.

             Kim
             Moir/Ottawa/IBM@I
             BMCA                                                       To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-bounces@eclips
             e.org                                                 Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] power failure
                                       in build lab
             02/05/2007 05:54
             PM

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Several electrical circuits in our build lab died at around 5pm.  The UPS
for our main build server ran out of power and consequently, the tests from
the I20070205-1300 build were stopped.  I have connected the build machines
to different circuits and will be following up with the building manager
regarding power supply to our lab in the morning.

I won't  be restarting the tests from the I20070205-1300 build.  The next
build begins at 6pm.

platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx