[platform-releng-dev] power failure in build lab

Several electrical circuits in our build lab died at around 5pm.  The UPS for our main build server ran out of power and consequently, the tests from the I20070205-1300 build were stopped.  I have connected the build machines to different circuits and will be following up with the building manager regarding power supply to our lab in the morning.

I won't  be restarting the tests from the I20070205-1300 build.  The next build begins at 6pm.

Kim

Back to the top