[platform-releng-dev] Re: [platform-doc-dev] Multi line copyright in doc

please see bug #99017.
I've just annotated it with a wording problem that we might also want to fix if we are slamming again...

Tod Creasey <Tod_Creasey@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/14/2005 11:18 AM
Please respond to "Platform Documentation discussions."