From: Thomas L Roche [mailto:tlroche@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 9:42 AM
To: Walter Harley
Cc: platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-releng-dev] building single plugin

Walter Harley Wed, 11 May 2005 16:40:18 -0700
> My team is working on a branched version of o.e.jdt.core, as well as
> several other plugins that are not presently part of releng.

> We would like to be able to build our branched version of this plugin
> automatically, in a way that is as close as possible to what releng
> produces. But we don't want to build the whole Eclipse SDK; we just
> want to build this one plugin.

> I'm trying to understand the releng scripts, but there's a lot of
> material there; perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.

Walter: The best PDE-build docs of which I'm aware are

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/pde-build-home/artic
les/Automated%20Builds/article.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/org.eclipse.rele
ng.eclipsebuilder/readme.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/*checkout*/org.eclipse.releng.b
asebuilder/readme.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html

[...]

Back to the top