Re: [platform-releng-dev] Performance re-testing on releases and 3.1 milestones

Sonia,

- what's the reason to use elapsed time for all assertions and
fingerprints? There might be tests that want to use CPU. Is this no longer
allowed?
- most of the CPU assertions come from the performance test framework's
default and it has to be changed there
- as Wassim already mentioned, some 3.1 M[1-5] tests will not compile
against perf_30

Dani