[platform-releng-dev] Request for a rebuild

I20050412 build suffers from error markers reporting missing exported packages in manfiest.mf for correct plug-ins.  I have released into PDE, and I would like to request an integration rebuild.

The problem occurs on plug-in projects when imported as source.  A workaround until the next build, is to import plug-ins as binary.

I believe one of the PDE UI JUnit test failures was caused by this problem, and another by a bad test, which has been corrected as well.

Konrad Kolosowski

Back to the top