Re: [platform-releng-dev] build schedule tonight

I am working with the Eclipse webmaster to resolve an issue (actually Denis is doing all the work) that makes it impossible for us to tag the external ui tools plugin to contribute for the build.

If a fix is forth coming, I plan to release this plugin to whatever build I can.

Thanks
Darins

Kim Moir <Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/29/2005 02:37 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse release engineering list."

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] build schedule tonight

In addition to the 8pm build tonight, I have scheduled a 5am Wednesday build for European teams that will run if map files are updated.  This is to be used only in the event that the 8pm build is not suitable for testing.

Kim