[platform-releng-dev] several drops temporarily removed from the nightly and integration build

I've temporarily removed drops/source build scripts which match the following architectures from our nightly build and integration build.

linux, gtk, ppc
linux, gtk, ppc64
linux, gtk, ia64
linux, gtk, x86_64
hpux, motif, ia64

We are in a state of transition and are still working out several issues with a new version of pde build in our builder. The new version has issues building with certain architectures.  The old version doesn't work with the 3.1 stream of the repo in its current state.  We will troubleshoot the issues and add the architectures back tomorrow.

Kim

Back to the top