[platform-releng-dev] Startup.jar sources?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how the startup.jar in
org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder was created?

What I am really trying to do is to be able to setup my own build of
Eclipse so that I can create the same SDK file that is available on the
Eclipse website.  I want to use that as a starting point.

But I want to use my own CVS repository and not the Eclipse one at this
point in time.

Thanks for any info,
John

John Villalovos
Intel Corporation
15400 NW GREENBRIER PKWY # CO5-162
BEAVERTON, OR  97006-5723
(503) 677-5777   Fax: (503) 677-6670

My opinions are my own and not necessarily the opinions of Intel
Corporation.

Tired of Spam and use Outlook (not Outlook Express)?
Then try the SpamBayes Outlook addin at:
http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/spambayes/

It is open source and of course free.  And it does NOT put this message
in your emails :)

Back to the top