Re: [platform-releng-dev] plugin tests for released product?

Hi Erik,

This is the right list.

The reason the test framework is not available in the Release builds is we did not get it published before the releases where done.  The work only got done during the 2.1 development.

That being said, we will see if we can get you something.  The person that knows the most about this is gone until Tuesday, but she will respond then.

...Dean...

Erik Hennum/Oakland/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/20/2003 04:41 PM