[platform-releng-dev] plugin tests for released product?

Hi, Eclipse Release Engineers:

How can we get the download for the "JUnit Plugin Tests and Automated
Testing Framework" for a released product (2.0.2)?

It seems to be provided only for builds prior to a release.

We'd like to use the plugin tests to validate Eclipse on a variant
platform.

If another mailing list would be more appropriate, please redirect me (but
I've already tried one mailing list and the newsgroup).

Thanks,

Erik Hennum
ehennum AT us DOT ibm DOT com

Back to the top