[platform-releng-dev] Getting closer

Chris,

Just t let you know I am still looking at this.

I can get some tests to run but the target that takes the .xml test results and generates the .html result pages (the only thing we have a hope in hell of reading) is dying a horrible  death.

Also I believe, but can not confirm easily by reading the .xml result files, that tests are failing that should be passing.  I know there are a still issues with J9

In any event, still looking at it but progress is being made.   A quick summary

1) Needs the latest 2.0 J9.  Once all the kinks are worked out we need to figure how we can satisfy the lawyers and get this to you.
2) Need to run with -verify VM arg.  Unfortunately this causes a known problem ... failure to open Java perspectives
3) Need to rename J9.exe and J9w.exe to java.exe and javaw.exe.  Without this the Ant Java task unable to start a Java VM --- There is probably another solution here but quick attempts proved unworkable.

...Dean...

Back to the top