[platform-help-dev] Regarding EMF

Hi !!
       I want to run eclipse standalone & my basic objective is to know how ".xsd2ecore & Generate Model code" works.
But I am not getting how to proceed..

Infact I have the "emf-sdo-runtime-I200406211000.zip" plugin which I use in eclipse 3.0M9 to run EMF.

I had gone through SDO also but it is an application EMF not "Standalone EMF"..in which I am not ineterested,
I am more interested in the Code Generation & .xsd2ecore part.
If any one knows then plz tell me asap ..

Thanks
& Regards
Amit Saxena

Back to the top