Re: [platform-help-dev] Regarding EMF

This mailing list is intended for discussion of help system.  eclipse.tools.emf newsgroup looks like a better place to ask your question.

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

"Atul Mehra" <atul_mehra47@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-help-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/13/2004 03:23 AM

Please respond to
platform-help-dev

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, eclipse.tools.emf@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-help-dev] Regarding EMF

Hi !!
     I want to run eclipse standalone & my basic objective is to know how ".xsd2ecore & Generate Model code" works.
But I am not getting how to proceed..

Infact I have the "emf-sdo-runtime-I200406211000.zip" plugin which I use in eclipse 3.0M9 to run EMF.

I had gone through SDO also but it is an application EMF not "Standalone EMF"..in which I am not ineterested,
I am more interested in the Code Generation & .xsd2ecore part.
If any one knows then plz tell me asap ..

Thanks
& Regards
Amit Saxena

Back to the top