Re: [platform-help-dev] infocenter eclipse release 2.0

Plugin added, plugin removed, plugin changed (version change) will all
trigger index updating.

-Dorian

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           "Mark Ayad"             |
|         |           <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>     |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           platform-help-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           07/16/2002 11:05 AM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           platform-help-dev       |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       <platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [platform-help-dev] infocenter eclipse release 2.0                                      |

Question: Lucene Help Search Feature

What event / events triggers a index rebuild, as if more documents are
added
or on the occasion documents are removed ?

Mark