[platform-help-dev] Serving an Infocenter with Tomcat 4.0.3

Hello,

I followed the instructions posted at http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-help-home/infocenter.html for installing a help system as an Infocenter, but I cannot get the Infocenter to come up using a Tomcat 4.0.3 reference server. Instead, I get a whole page of java class errors.  I am using the Eclipse stable build F1 (5/21). I did notice that the instructions refer to ...\org.eclipse.webapp\... but the plugin is now called ...\org,eclipse.help.webapp_2.0.0.\...  Even when I make these changes to the Tomcat server.xml and setclasspath.bat files, I still receive errors.  Has anything else changed in the build that would warrant changing the instructions?

Thanks for your help.

- Jack

Jack_Downing@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top