[platform-help-dev] why does the help window have two toolbars?

Hi, Ecliptans:

Probably this issue has come up before, but I couldn't find it in the mail
archives or a search of the newsgroup.

Why does the help viewer window in framework Eclipse help (and I presume,
standalone Eclipse help) have the toolbar with forward / back in the
containing window as well as a DHTML toolbar in the window contents?

I would have expected that forward / back could be implemented pretty
easily with JavaScript in the DHTML toolbar.  There would be also be
significant benefits to adding to the display space by eliminating the
window's toolbar and in offering a single mechanism to modify the help UI.

Was there a reason it wasn't possible to implement forward / back in the
window content toolbar?

Thanks in advance,

Erik Hennum
ehennum@xxxxxxxxxx