[platform-help-dev] Standalone Help Packaging

FYI, I followed the directions per the standalone help packaging, but help would not launch for me given only the packages listed, i.e.:
Optionally, until a trimmed down version of the stand-alone packaging is provided, you can remove most of the plugins, and leave only org.apache.xerces, org.apache.lucene, org.eclipse.core.boot, org.eclipse.core.runtime, org.eclipse.help, org.eclipse.help.ui, org.eclipse.help.webapp, org.eclipse.ui, org.eclipse.swt and org.eclipse.tomcat.

Instead, I find I needed all of the following:

org.apache.lucene
org.apache.xerces
org.eclipse.ant.core
org.eclipse.core.boot
org.eclipse.core.resources
org.eclipse.core.runtime
org.eclipse.core.target
org.eclipse.help
org.eclipse.help.ui
org.eclipse.help.webapp
org.eclipse.jdt.core
org.eclipse.search
org.eclipse.swt
org.eclipse.team.cvs.core
org.eclipse.tomcat
org.eclipse.ui

--Wendy

Staff Software Engineer, Design & Information Development
(919) 254.6479   +   (tie:444.6479)   +   wlhenson@xxxxxxxxxx

What can D&ID do for you?  Everything!
http://www.ibm.com/networking/dandid

Back to the top