Re: [platform-help-dev] Dropping R1.0 contribution support

The help mechanisms in 1.0 were tagged as "early technology" (ie. not
"fully baked" API) and so we are excercising the option of moving the
definition without backward compatibility. Keeping the concurrent support
in just cost footprint and was allowing the continued use of a much more
complicated contribution mechanism. Migration is relatively simple (does
not impact actual doc content, just the navigation). See the help
Development Resources page.

Please respond to platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by:        platform-help-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx