[platform-doc-dev] Improving code snippet visual effect in doc

Hi,

I noticed that all code snippets are in blue.
Personnally I prefer much more code snippets with syntax coloring. There
are tools like http://www.java2html.de/ that easily allows colors to be
used to improve the visual effect of the code snippets. java2html has a
CPL license, so it should not be a problem to use it for Eclipse doc. It
even has an Eclipse style.

This tool is just an example. I am sure there are other tools to achieve
the same result (get syntax coloring for code snippets).

I would like to propose to use such a tool to create the code snippets
inside Eclipse doc. Not for 3.3, but post 3.3.

Any comments?

Olivier

Back to the top