[platform-doc-dev] org.eclipse.platform.doc.* plugins branched

I have created the R3_2_maintenance branch for org.eclipse.platform.doc.user and org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv.  The intent is to only release doc fixes that affect translation of the doc (missing alt-text, broken links, missing link text, etc).  I have used the R32x_vYYYYMMDD convention for tagging, so please continue to use this convention for tagging in this branch (or ping me if you make changes and I will tag for builds).

John

Back to the top