Re: [platform-doc-dev] organization of platform doc plug-ins

Thanks for the comments.  I'll take the approach that Jeem and Nick suggest.  No plug-in reorg at this point, but just a reorg of the chapters so that the client stuff is separated cleanly from the IDE-specific extension points.  After 3.0 we can look at the overall structure.

(Just out of curiosity, is there a bug report that documented any of this discussion?)

thanks,
susan

Back to the top