Re: [platform-doc-dev] package javadoc

Sonia and I are looking at this.

1) We confirmed that the package.html file was checked out at build time.
2) The text has been missing from help for some time.
3) The jdtoption file looks ok.
4) We are still investigating.

...Dean...

Jim des Rivieres/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/26/2003 07:52 PM
Please respond to platform-doc-dev

        To:        Sonia Dimitrov/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, Dean Roberts/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
        cc:        platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject:        Re: [platform-doc-dev] package javadoc

re: no package-level javadoc for org.eclipse.jdt.debug.core and
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.eval

> I'm not sure why, but the "package.html" for the following packages did
not appear in the latest build. I can't see any formatting errors in the
html.
I can't see any formatting errors either. Looks like it should have
worked.

> The summary lines are missing in the "Overview" page, and the package
descriptions are missing in the corresponding "Package" pages.
Since the Javadoc for the code in these packages *was* correctly
generated, it looks as if the package.html files were AWOL at the time the
javasdoc was generated.

Sonia and/or Dean: Can you find out whether these files were retrieved
from CVS for the 20030326 build?
/org.eclipse.jdt.debug/eval/org/eclipse/jdt/debug/eval/package.html
/org.eclipse.jdt.debug/model/org/eclipse/jdt/debug/code/package.html

---jeem

Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/26/2003 06:24 PM
Please respond to platform-doc-dev

       To:     platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
       cc:
       Subject:        [platform-doc-dev] package javadoc

Jim,

I'm not sure why, but the "package.html" for the following packages did
not appear in the latest build. I can't see any formatting errors in the
html. The summary lines are missing in the "Overview" page, and the
package descriptions are missing in the corresponding "Package" pages.
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.core
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.eval

Darin