RE: [platform-doc-dev] doc on how to upgrade

I took a look at this and it is basically very good. The ony thing I would
suggest is to add a little motivational material in two areas.

1. It might be useful to describe some of the problems that you avoid by
using the -data command line argument. I came across this one via a
reference in the news group and started using it immediately because I don't
like mixing apples and oranges.

2. The examples show using the -vm command line argument but no motivation
is given for its' use. I am curious myself since I have never fould it
necessary. On the other hand I do not allow multiple JVM's on a single
machine which might explain things.

Regards

Jonathan Gossage

Back to the top