Re: [platform-doc-dev] Doc status

Tod, can we please get screenshots of the following preference pages created
in the images folder of org.eclipse.platform.doc.user?

external_tools_prefs.gif - Workbench > External Tools page
ant_runtime_properties.gif - Ant > Runtime > Properties tab
ant_editor_appearance.gif - Ant > Editor > Appearance tab
ant_editor_annotations.gif - Ant > Editor > Annotations tab

Thanks,
- Jared