[platform-doc-dev] Doc status

Images have been updated to the new formats in all of the platform doc. I
think PDE is updated too  (Dejan can confirm). The only remaining old
snapshots are in the JDT user doc.

Fortunately the guys in Zurich were able to get thier tools close enough
to ours that there will be no need to retake any screenshots already taken
by the JDT team so there are only a few files that need updating for us to
be ready to go for tomorrow for a doc candidate. The time difference in
Zurich should be enough for these extra images to be retaken before we
start our verification pass in the morning (likely around 8AM Ottawa
time).

Dean and I will be doing a verification pass for image sizes, alt text and
checkpii issues tomorrow morning and will submit our fixes for a build
hopefully by early in the afternoon tomorrow.

Thanks to Andrew and Veronika for stepping in on screenshots to help us to
get to where we are now.

Tod

Back to the top