Re: [platform-doc-dev] chkpii turned on for doc directory

Isn't CVS supposed to take care of line delimiters?

Assuming CVS doesn't take care of the delimiters... Dani sent out a link with
tools including a tool for playing with line delimiters. Is this tool just
going to be run over the doc plugins once before we ship?

- Jared

On Monday 24 March 2003 09:16 am, Dean Roberts wrote:
> Starting with today's build chkpii will be turned on for the doc directory
> (but not for generated java-doc).
>
> Just to give you a heads up there are a number of errors.  It would be
> nice if these could be cleaned up before the build.
>
> Note, the errors 129.  0D is hte wrong new line character for Unix.  These
> should be 0A.

Back to the top