[platform-doc-dev] Settings, Os etc.

While I appreciate that many of you have opinions on options for the doc I
should stress that we are well along into the doc cycle and have hundreds
of screenshots to take - many of which are already done.

We have always used the same colour settings and OS for the entire Eclipse
doc so we decided to not change that decision. Every doc cycle we have
decided on one set of screenshot parameters and have gone from there.

If you can't satisfy those parameters for whatever reason (software,
hardware etc)  please just do your screenshots anyways and ping me and we
can get them redone for you here.

Tod

Back to the top